Saturday, September 1, 2007

sweaty little man

oh man, i just do not feel very good. i woke up this morning at my usual time of 5:35. but instead of standing up and singing and talking for awhile, i just rolled around on my back and whimpered. when mommy rescued me, i was all sweaty and hot. i had a fever of 101.3 !she changed my clothes and my diaper and then took me downstairs for my bottle. after drinking 8 oz like a champ, it ALL came back up. it got all over my tummy, all over my mommy's tummy, in her hair and even all over her neck and mouth. daddy actually heard my throwing up from upstairs. (he was getting ready to run 25 miles) he ran downstairs and he and mommy changed me, cleaned me up and gave me tons more kisses. then daddy set mommy and me up with remotes, phones, blankies, bottles, juice and stuff.

i fell asleep on my mommy for 2 1/2 hours. in the darkness of the living room, i just slept. and sweat. i woke up and just wanted to snuggle. but now i'm playing with scooter and chasing him around. mommy is making me see the doc today. at least i won't get a shot!!!




my daddy and mommy are taking me to look at adopting a doggie today. daddy thinks mommy is crazy for wanting to rescue a dog when we're already out of our minds busy. but, he's humoring her and letting her go see sonny. he's a 9-year old german shepherd mix who needs a family. we're gonna see if we like each other. we'll tell you how it goes!!!

love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP