Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Daddy is King of the Chomper Game!

I am a great climber! Daddy taught me how to climb up steps and I'm so good at it now. I just scramble right up those little mountains and get to the top as proud as can be! Today, Mommy and I climbed the stairs and I made it to the top carrying a present for Daddy the whole way! I ripped through a magazine and took a little souvenir of the paper in each hand. When I got to the top, I squealed then crawled into Daddy's office with my paper present for him. Of course, he was thrilled, as you can imagine. Don't parents loooove homemade gifts?

Mommy and I decorated for fall and Halloween today. Mommy said she can't wait until she gets to hang up my "artwork" from coloring or from school projects. I think I'd like to make her a macaroni necklace first. That way, she can wear it proudly to all the business dinners that she has to go to with my Daddy. Won't she be the talk of the party?! : )

Well, my 8 teeth and I have to go back to sleep now. Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP