Saturday, September 22, 2007

Isn't it Ironic?

So, yesterday I wrote a blog about how I don't sleep anymore...but today I was back to my good ol' sleepin' self again! I got up at 5:15am (pretty normal) and then took a two hour nap mid-morning...then a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. Mommy and Daddy were ecstatic! Mommy got to catch up on her sleep too. Wow-how nice of me!

Daddy mowed the lawn today and I watched him the whole time. He and Mommy had big smiles on their faces the whole time that I pressed my cute-as-a-button face against the door. They can't even describe the feeling it gave them to see me like that. Awwww.

Mommy is going to test out her knee and go running now while Daddy takes me to the store to buy deodorant. My Daddy goes through deodorant like you would not believe! My Mommy thinks he eats it or something. Well, at least he smells good...it's better than the alternative!

Since I was born, Mommy has not baked a single batch of cookies that she hasn't burned. Why? Because she so intent on taking millions of pictures of me that she forgets or turns off the timer and runs to keep me from eating a plant or something. Poor Daddy has to eat burned cookies.

Gotta go! Love you guys! TJ-sleepy-pants!





1 comments:

Grammie September 23, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Hi my buddy TJ,

I can't believe how cute you are!!!

I love the picture of you at your door, watching your daddy mow the lawn. And how special it is that your mommy loves to take pictures of you doing that. I can tell that you love your mommy and daddy very much. You are one great guy!!! I think your mommy and daddy know just how special you are. And they are very special too.

So keep up the good work of loving your parents! They will appreciate it as the years go by. And you will too!!!!

I love you very much, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP