Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I love germs.

i got to go to a concert with my mom and dad and grammie and poppy the other night! it was at my poppy's school and it was an acapella group. they did all the singing and instruments with their mouths. the beatboxing was great! they are called praise a pella and i jumped for the first half of the concert. after that, i was tired and fell asleep in the middle of a loud song. i actually got to introduce the group because principal purdy took me up on stage with him at the beginning. i just stared and was a little scared but i did a great job not crying. mommy and daddy held their breath the whole time, i think.

i'm practicing a new skill called clapping. i miss my hands most of the time when i try to clap them together, but once in awhile i get it to work! then i hold my hands together and shake them up and down. right now, that's clapping to me. i think i'll get the hang of it soon. : )

my favorite place to crawl is into the bathroom. therefore, i love germs!!! here's a little proof...this picture is of me in mommy's and daddy's bathroom. silly me.

well, i gotta go play with scooter's chain again. talk to you later, guys! tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP