Wednesday, September 5, 2007

silla ulta compacta

my spanish is terrible...but do you know what silla ulta compacta means? it means collapsable high chair. yep! and i got to use it at my grandma's yesterday. it was fun! i didn't feel much like eating dinner and i made a face when i ate some chicken. so, mostly i just played with my cars and blocks. i had a great time slappin' my hands down on the kitchen floor and making noise. i pull myself up everywhere and scooter and vader were both nice to me...but not to each other. scooter terrorized vader for awhile. he made mommy and daddy very angry. mostly mommy. but that's nothing new. he likes to get on mommy's nerves but she still loves him very much.


mommy said "tj no-no" just before taking this picture. doesn't the look on my face just scream "what? what? i'm not doin' anything bad...hehehe". yep, that's me! mr. innocent.

to those of you who speak spanish well, please forgive me if silla ulta compacta means something completely different than i said it did. i have a hard time remembering things from the day before sometimes. does that get better or worse with age??

i have a cute bellybutton! love, tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP