Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sonny the Dog

My sickness is OVER!!! I've been sleeping much better lately and I haven't been as creepy or crabby! I do have a lot to say but I'm so tired right now. As seen in this picture.

Quickly, I will tell you about Sonny. Sonny and I have a lot in common. We both love our backs scratched, we both spend our time on all fours, and we're both smarter than Scooter. (Awww, God bless little Scootie Guy!) Sonny is the dog that my Mommy fell in love with. She found him on petfinder.com and wants to rescue him. He's in a foster home right now but we visited him to see how he and I would get along. We were visiting for a good 20 mintues and I started to whine because it was time for my nap. He ran right over and sat straight up in front of me. Worried. Looking at my Mommy and Daddy as if to say "well, geez, do something! the kid is crying!". My Daddy's eyes even lit up when he saw Sonny and how cool he was. Mostly, Daddy was just going along with the new dog idea because he loves my Mommy and is very good to her. But I think he kinda likes the handsome and very obedient Sonny.

We're taking Scooter on our next visit to see how those two get along together. The idea is to hopefully have Scooter behave better in the house if he has a pal. An "alpha dog" pal. Scooter is great with me...my Mom and Dad are thrilled about that. He's just mostly bad with everything else. No worries. Scooter is not being replaced. (Unless someone really wants to give him a good home...hint hint.)

Hehehe! Love, TJ the Dog Rescuer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP