Friday, September 21, 2007

To Sleep...or Not to Sleep

Lately, I've been choosing NOT to sleep. My naps have gone from nearly 2 hours...to about 20 minutes. At night I've been getting up at least once...sometimes two or three times even. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I miss my Mommy and Daddy. Maybe because my silly mouth just hurts so badly. Maybe it's because I had a bad dream. But whatever the reason, I just need to nuggle with my Mom or Dad for awhile and then I go back to sleep.

Last night, Daddy took care of it all. Mommy just couldn't do it, so Daddy stepped up at 2:15 and 4:30. He changed me and rocked me back to sleep the first time. Then, at 4:30, he changed me again and gave me a bottle. I fell asleep that time too, only it took awhile. By the time he got back in bed, he had 30 minutes left to sleep before getting up to run with his friend. He's Mommy's hero. HipHipHooray for Daddy!

My Uncle Ben as a new girlfriend...if he lets me, I'll post their picture next time I write. My Mommy likes her very much. That means a lot too because she's pretty picky and protective of her big brother. Yeah Uncle Ben. Cristy is so nice and I like her too!

Well, I love you all! G'nite...it's naptime. For a teeny bit of time, of course. : (
Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie September 23, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

Don't forget, TJ. Sleep is a VERY GOOD THING!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP