Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Party and the Park

i look sad in this picture...but i'm not. i'm climbing on my little piano. i like to sit in the seat and reach the keys...then pound on them. i look like linus from snoopy and the peanuts characters.

today, my daddy won the river run half marathon. it was unbelievably humid and raining. the trees in the park just held it all in and made it pretty hard to breathe. i'm so proud of him! i got to see him at the 1/2 mile mark, and after he finished. i was in the car at the 7 mile mark or so, and only my mommy got out. it was raining to badly, so i sat in the car with grammie. he was winning already by that time. what a man! did i say i was proud??

silly park rangers kept me from seeing him at the finish. i forgive my mommy for saying some bad words. she was very frustrated but daddy understood. can't break the rules. even if you're leigh bodden.

yesterday, we got to see my grandma and grandpa and auntie melissa and uncle bill and all my other family members. it was great!!! i was pretty good but still out of my element so i was kind of a momma's and daddy's boy. i have tooth #7 coming in so maybe that was an issue too. i watched a lot of corn hole and jumped just about each time the bean bag hit the board. it was fun though!

it was my grandpa's surprise 60th birthday party. i had such a good time. i even got to try some birthday cake! i liked it so much that when my mommy's said no-no when i wanted more...i gave a little squeal. she didn't give in though. she's tough. (sorta) my grandpa and grandma watched me play with my new driving toy they got me. i turned the wheel and sped up and slowed down and the noises were great! i giggled a lot. i also loved watching the big screen HD tv. that was awesome. i'm such a man!!!

auntie melissa kissed me and ate my hands and i loved it! lots of people played peek-a-boo with me too and i liked it! games are fun. can you believe i'm almost 10 months old? my mom and dad can't!

this afternoon, i watched the browns lose...and i was sad. but at least i got to sit and play and watch it with my daddy and my grammie and poppy. that was nice. then everyone got to take a nap while daddy tickled me and fed me. i like my daddy time. it's the best! i also like to slide around on the new floors at my grammie's house. the tore up the carpet and finished the floors so they're nice and slippery. makes my slippery knees and go perfectly with the slippery floor! yeah for crawling!!!

more later! i love you easter bunny! tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP